With beautiful weather, fun attractions, and a number of special seasonal events, it’s no wonder that Gatlinburg, TN is one of the most popular summer vacation destinations in the country! To help you make the most of your summer getaway, we have put together a convenient guide to planning an unforgettable escape at our cabins in Gatlinburg TN for rent.
Choose the Right Cabin for Your Vacation
When it comes to lodging in the Gatlinburg area, a cabin rental is definitely the best choice. A log cabin in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains provides an authentic East Tennessee experience that hotels simply can’t offer. Here at Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals, we have a great selection of cabins for every type of vacation. Whether you’re looking for a 1 bedroom cabin for a romantic retreat or a 5 bedroom cabin for a family reunion, we have exactly what you’re looking for.
To choose the perfect property for your getaway, check out our complete listing of cabins in Gatlinburg TN for rent. If you have any questions about our cabins or would like a recommendation, don’t hesitate to give our friendly staff a call!
See What Events are Scheduled During Your Trip
Gatlinburg hosts a number of special events throughout the summer that you don’t want to miss! As you figure out when you want to take your trip, consider what is going on in the area during this time. Here is a quick look at the summer festivities in Gatlinburg:
- Gatlinburg celebrates July 4th with an Independence Day Parade that starts at midnight, a River Raft Regatta in the morning, and a spectacular Fireworks Finale at night. For more information, check out our blog with 3 fun ways to celebrate the 4th of July Weekend in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
- The Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair comes to town in mid-July.
- Smoky Mountain Tunes & Tales provides free entertainment in downtown Gatlinburg every evening from mid-June through the end of July.
- The Smoky Mountains Songwriters Festival will bring hundreds of established and aspiring songwriters to Gatlinburg at the end of August.
- The Gatlinburg Farmers Market meets every Saturday morning at 849 Glades Road from mid-May until the fall.
Pack Like a Pro
Although it isn’t particularly fun, packing is a necessary step for any vacation. When you start to get your suitcases together, keep these tips in mind:
- During the summer months, average highs are typically in the mid-80s and lows are in the 60s. T-shirts, shorts, and swimsuits should definitely be on your packing list!
- Many items are already provided for you in your cabin, including bed linens, towels, washcloths, and a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, and trash bags.
- The vast majority of our cabins come with washers and dryers, so you can cut the amount of clothes you need to pack in half by doing a load of laundry during your vacation. Detergent is not provided.
Check for Specials
Before you reserve one of our cabins in Gatlinburg TN for rent, be sure to check for seasonal deals and promotions. Visit our Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals Specials page to see how much you can save!