Enjoy Your Smoky Mountain Adventure Pass
Compliments of Auntie Belham’s Cabin Rentals, Inc
The Free Adventure Pass from Auntie Belham’s offers free tickets to Gatlinburg area attractions, just for staying in one of our Gatlinburg cabin rentals! Take a look at this list of great attractions you can enjoy on your Smoky Mountains vacation with Auntie Belham’s cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge!
At the beginning of each paid day, one free admission for each attraction is loaded onto your Smoky Mountain Adventure Pass. Any unused admission will expire at the end of each day. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable.
- Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week.
- Have your Xplorie Card and major credit card ready.
- Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available.
- Read the rules and restrictions to maximize your activity usuage.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellation or no-shows (including partial no-shows) will be charged to the credit card on file for all admissions reserved, including the complimentary reservation.
- The Xplorie card must be presented with a photo ID to claim the activity.
- The last name on the Xplorie card must match the last name on the photo ID.
- Activities must be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older).
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per activity, per unit, per paid night stay.
- Activities are noncumulative and nontransferable and are valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Unused admissions expire daily.
- Activities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
- Reservations must be made through Xplorie in order to take advantage of the complimentary activity.
- Reservations made by guests directly with the Activity Provider and not through Xplorie will not be complimentary.
- Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the activity.
- All reservations must be made with a valid credit card.
- Cancellation policies may apply.
- Activities are subject to weather, maintenance, and availability and therefore, are not guaranteed.
- The Activity Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Activities, prices, and availability are subject to change.