There is nothing more exciting than enjoying a group vacation in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. Not only is this one of the best ways that you can spend a few days relaxing away from the chaos of everyday life, but it also is the perfect way that you and your group can spend some time together building stronger relationships.
That being said, we at Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals would like to help you and your group plan the most memorable group vacation in Gatlinburg possible, so we have put together three easy steps for you to follow.
1. Stay in a Large Gatlinburg Cabin Rental
The first thing that needs to happen when planning a fun and memorable group vacation in Gatlinburg is to make sure that you have a place to stay in the Smoky Mountains that can accommodate all of your guests. Luckily for guests choosing to stay in a cabin for their trip, you will be able to find a ton of relaxing rentals that will allow your group to stay together, unlike other lodging options in the area.
Here is an example of just a few of the many large Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals that we offer:
Waldron Cherry Tree is a quaint Gatlinburg chalet that is perfect for any youth group or family reunion traveling to the Smoky Mountains. Offering a beautiful scenic view, guests to this rental will enjoy having exclusive access to the cabin’s outdoor hot tub, pool table, fireplace, charcoal grill, and many more amenities.
Inside Silver Maple Chalet, families and groups will find a fully-equipped kitchen, large dining room, flat-screen tv, and a wood burning fireplace. Outside, guests will find a charcoal grill and an outdoor hot tub that is great for entertaining.
There is a ton of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions that offer a group discounts to help visitors save money. Not only do these attractions help guests experience more of the fun and exciting things to do in the area, but it is also the best way to create long-lasting memories on your vacation.
A few of our favorite Smoky Mountain attractions with group discounts include:
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines: Taking guests over 400 feet into the air, visiting this Pigeon Forge zipline is the closest you and your group can get to fly in the Smoky Mountains.
- Country Tonite Theater in Pigeon Forge: What better way to spend a relaxing evening in the Smoky Mountains than by sitting back and enjoying the exciting show put on by the entertaining musical performers at Country Tonite Theater. Combining music, dancing and comedy, there is no doubt that guests will love visiting this theater.
- Dollywood: Known for bringing family-friendly entertainment all year long, Dollywood is by far one of the most popular attractions in the Smoky Mountains, Here, you and your group can ride roller coasters, do a little shopping and eat delicious food.
3. Dine Out at a Buffet or Family-Style Gatlinburg Restaurant
Even though each of spacious Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabins offered by Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals come equipped with their own fully-stocked kitchens, it may be nice to not have to worry about cooking one night during your trip. That is why we suggest you and your group consider dining out at one of the many buffets or family-style Gatlinburg restaurants in the area.
What we love most about this dining option for families and visitors enjoying a large group vacation in Gatlinburg is that they still offer that home-cooked feel, but you don’t have to worry about dealing with all the clean up later. It’s a win-win situation!
For a list of all of our favorite restaurants in the area, be sure to check out the Smoky Mountain restaurants page on our website.
Looking for other ways that you and your family can improve your upcoming group vacation in Gatlinburg? Feel free to give the experienced vacation experts at Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals a call at the number above. With over 20 years of experience, they will be more than able to answer any and all questions that you and your group may have.